TCA specialise in the sale of transport related memorabilia, and hold regular auctions of Motoring Literature, Automobilia, Early Cycling, Motorcycles, Aviation and Toys.
Our charges are very economical, with no unsold fees, lotting charges or storage fees.
The TCA company was founded in 2004, and with over thirty years’ experience in the provision of auction and valuation services, the company has sold a number of large private collections, with great success. Internet bidding is via www. the-saleroom.com, where every sale is listed, and each lot illustrated.
• For a discreet discussion about your property, please contact Peter Card by telephone, email or in writing to the above address.
• We provide valuation services for Probate, Family Division, Annulment Settlements and Insurance purposes. We also provide a Peripatetic Auctioneer service for other auction companies to cover holidays, sick leave and staff shortage. Please telephone 01491 756156 for details.
Next TCA Auction
- Our Next Auction May 17, 2022We are pleased to announce the sale of the Tony James ‘Rolls-Royce & Bentley Collection on Tuesday the 17th May. Collected over a number of years, the collection includes Rolls-Royce tools, literature, models and accessories. We will also be offering the George Collier Motoring Mascot collection on Tuesday 17th May 2022. This sale will also be listed, with multiple illustrations for most of the lots, on the www.the-saleroom.com website. Bidding is available via this website, or www.easyliveauctions.com or by commission bidding, telephone bidding or the ‘old fashion way’ with bidding in the sale room. For more details please call Peter on 01491 756156 […]
Previous TCA Auction
- The John Warburton LibraryAn auction to be held on Tuesday 25th May 2021. For further details please contact Peter Card on firstname.lastname@example.org […]
- The John Maitland & Bryan Goodman Photographic Collections, on 15 & 16th December.Transport Collector Auctions, in association with Lawrences Auctioneers Ltd, present a two two-day auction of two celebrated collections at The Sale Rooms, The Linen Yard, South Street, Crewkerne, Somerset, TA18 8DB. The auction sale includes: The Photographic and Motoring Library of the late John Maitland to be sold without reserve on Tuesday 15th Decenmber The sale will also include , Historic Cycling, Motoring Brochures, a collection of Mascots and Quality Automobilia and Aeronautica. We will also sell the celebrated Bryan Goodman Photographic Archive and Motoring Library on Wednesday 16th December. This sale will also be listed, with illustrations for most lots, on the www.the-saleroom.com website. Bidding is available via the above website, or by commission bidding, telephone bidding or the ‘old fashion way’ with social distancing in place, bidding in the room. Our sales are very well-attended, with a good atmosphere and plenty to amuse and entertaining. For further information please telephone Peter Card on 01460 55955 […]
- Our last ‘Highly Respected’ sale was on 12 November 2019.Transport Collector Auctions present, in association with Lawrences Auctioneers Ltd, an auction of Historic Cycling and Automobilia in large and well-lit sale rooms at The Linen Yard, South Street, Crewkerne, Somerset, TA18 8DB. The auction sale includes: Historic Cycling, Motoring Brochures, a collection of Mascots and Quality Automobilia. Printed Auction catalogues are usually available about two-weeks prior to the sale date, and this sale will also be listed, with illustrations for most lots, on the www.the-saleroom.com website. For further information and to consign property to this sale, please telephone Peter Card on 01460 55955 […]