TCA specialise in the sale of transport related memorabilia, and hold regular auctions of Motoring Literature, Automobilia, Early Cycling, Motorcycles, Aviation and Toys.
Our charges are very economical, with no unsold fees, lotting charges or storage fees.
The TCA company was founded in 2004, and with over thirty years’ experience in the provision of auction and valuation services, the company has sold a number of large private collections, with great success. Internet bidding is via www. the-saleroom.com, where every sale is listed, and each lot illustrated.
• For a discreet discussion about your property, please contact Peter Card by telephone, email or in writing to the above address.
• We provide valuation services for Probate, Family Division, Annulment Settlements and Insurance purposes. We also provide a Peripatetic Auctioneer service for other auction companies to cover holidays, sick leave and staff shortage. Please telephone 01491 756156 for details.
Next TCA Auction
- 12 October 2023 – Aeronautica, Military Cycling & MotoringWe are currently consigning for our motoring and transport photograph sale to be held on 12th October 2023. Please contact me on 01491 756156 for more information or if you would like to consign. Consignments so far include an interesting collection of military bicycles and literature, Aeronautical literature to include pre-Great War air show programmes and a good motoring library. About 400 lots. View onsite or on www.easylive.co.uk. Traditional bidding in the room and via the internet. […]
Previous TCA Auction
- 14 December 2022TRANSPORT COLLECTOR AUCTIONS In partnership with Jones & Jacob we sold the The ‘David Fitton’ Transport Photograph Archive on the 14 December 2022 at Watcombe Manor, Ingham Lane, Watlington, Oxfordshire, OX49 5EJ It was a highly successful sale, with all lots selling and finding buyer’s throughout the world. For further information, please contact PETER Card on 01491 756156 or Email, firstname.lastname@example.org […]
- Auction May 17, 2022We are pleased to announce the sale of the Tony James ‘Rolls-Royce & Bentley Collection on Tuesday the 17th May. Collected over a number of years, the collection includes Rolls-Royce tools, literature, models and accessories. We will also be offering the George Collier Motoring Mascot collection on Tuesday 17th May 2022. This sale will also be listed, with multiple illustrations for most of the lots, on the www.the-saleroom.com website. Bidding is available via this website, or www.easyliveauctions.com or by commission bidding, telephone bidding or the ‘old fashion way’ with bidding in the sale room. For more details please call Peter on 01491 756156 […]
- The John Warburton LibraryAn auction to be held on Tuesday 25th May 2021. For further details please contact Peter Card on email@example.com […]